This light weight and portable video borescope will enable users to see where they normally could not. This innovative video borescope offers features that any technician will appreciate:
- Available in multiple diameters: 2.8mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm (Pricing Varies By Diameter/Length)
- 4-way articulation (left & right / up & down) and 150°- 180° flexibility in all 4 directions allows multiple viewing angles.
- Jobs that require long periods of inspection are no problem, this borescope will operate up to 8hrs on a fully charged battery.
- A 360° rotating monitor is an ergonomic feature that keeps the technician from losing sight of the monitor while rotating the scope.
- The 5” HD, LED screen gives the viewer a crisp, sharp, image every time.
- Tungsten sheathing prevents probe fraying, which was common to stainless steel probes of the past.
- Pratt & Whitney PT6 Certified
- Non-Incendiary certifications available upon request. (Additional Cost)
This borescope has been sought after by many companies throughout many industries in the U.S.A. Especially useful for inspection of:
- Helicopter, aviation, and automotive engines
- Aviation airframes and aircraft landing gears
- Plumbing, water and gas pipe inspection
- HVAC and even home inspection
All of this at a budget friendly low price!